We have great rental car rates!
Contract discount rental car rates are good for all Hawaiian islands of Kauai, Oahu, Maui and Hawaii for airport pick up, drop off and payments at that time. You will be issued a confirmation number; no payment required at this time. Simply a standard car reservation. To reserve our special negotiated rates, you may click a logo below, email us with your airline, renter name and contact details, or call us at 800-634-0263 or 808-742-6757 8 to 3 HST.
Please use these links to shop and make a reservation, or feel free to call as us shown above. No credit card information is required to make a reservation, pay and pickup at the airport.
Rates fluctuate with dates & demand so reserve early using links below or feel free to call us.
click on a logo below to make a reservation with our special contract rates
Airport codes - Kauai - LIH; Honolulu - HNL; Hilo - ITO; Kona - KOA; Maui (Kahului)- OGG
Price details- we recommend using the three links above for the most up to date prices
Additional Rental Information
- No charge for additional driver spouse / partner with same address, up to two free with Thrifty.
- Jeep and other Specialties are very limited on these contracts.
- All no smoking cars
- Please refer to the respective Car company for exact car brand / model and insurance information.
- Valid Drivers license and credit card required.
- One day rental is 24 hours.
- Request special assistance driving equipment in advance.
- Jeep Top install if not done - extra charge.
- Rates shown include unlimited free mileage.
- Minimum rental is one 24 hour day.
- Child Seats (additional costs apply): Hawaii state law requires that all children under age four be restrained in a federally approved child safety seat. A new law, in effect as of January 1, 2007, requires that children ages four through seven ride in a booster seat or car seat any time they are in a vehicle. The only exceptions are for children taller than 4'9" or those riding in vehicles with lap-only seatbelts in rear seats. Hawaii's new law advises that children who have outgrown harnessed car seats (usually those who weigh between 40 and 65 pounds) should use a booster seat until they fit an adult seatbelt properly. This usually occurs when a child is at least 4'9" tall and weighs at least 80 pounds.”
- Rates with tax will be shown at time of reservation.
- No payment is required to reserve. You pay at the airport time of pickup. Minimum 24 hour courtesy cancellation is requested.
- Optional coverage is not included. Refer to the Rental Car company web site for more information. Consult with your insurance carrier.
- * Rates subject to change or error prior to reservation confirmation number issuance.