WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
We are located on the sunny south shore of Kauai, in the Poipu Beach and Park neighborhood. We are on the small, quiet ocean front street, makai (ocean side). Our guests walk along the street about 200 yards to the open coastline. At that place, you will be captivated by the endangered Green Sea Turtles swimming in the cove.
Walking another 100 yards brings you to Brennecke's Beach and beginning of Poipu Beach Park and beach, about a 2 block long area. The park offers pavilions with tables and benches, a children's play area, several restrooms and beach showers and our wonderful Lifeguards at their tower. Both surf and calm water swimming are available.
Poipu Beach is truly the premier destination for Kauai, a community of it's own with the feel and look of old Hawaii and a quaint beach neighborhood. Everyone is walking to and from the beach and small places of business in the area. Several restaurants are within walking distance and may others a long walk or quick drive.
The condo address is
Sunset Ocean view Suite.
1763 Pee Rd. Koloa. Hi 96756
Our office is 1793 Pee across the street at Poipu Plantation Resort
HOW TO GET HERE
From Lihue (LIH) Airport to Koloa Town
- Your destination is Poipu Beach in the town of Koloa, the south shore of Kauai, 30 minute drive.
- Exit straight on Ahukini Road through traffic light and to the end
- With KFC in front of you, turn left on Hyw 50
- Continue on 50 through town in the direction you are traveling toward Waimea, south / west bound
- As you leave the Lihue area and pass the community college, the road opens up to 50 MPH
- Traveling through open lands, 15 minutes brings you to Hyw 520 Tree tunnel, to our town of Koloa.
.....and to Poipu Beach
- Proceed on Hyw 520 several minutes to Ala Kinoiki Road, Koloa-Poipu bypass road.
- Passing the historic Koloa Mill, continue to the stop at Poipu Road and go straight.
- You are now on our street Pee Road. Proceed several minutes to Sunset Kahili Resort on your left
- You may also go straight into Koloa Town rather then the Bypass, for shopping, then proceed on Poipu Road, past circle, Marriott, to Hoowili Road.
- At the end and Poipu Beach Park, turn left on Hoone Road. After the turns it becomes our street Pee Road. Sunset Kahili Resort is on your right